Loading, Please Wait...
Loading, Please Wait...
Fulton County School  Nutrition MyPaymentsPlus FAQ

MyPaymentsPlus Customer Support: 1-877-237-0946

  1. Will it cost me anything to register?

    Answer: Registration is FREE! Upon registering you can view your child's balances, purchase history, and set up the account to email you when your child's balances fall below a certain amount. A small fee only applies when making prepayments via credit/debit card online. Meal prepayments can also be made anytime at the school cafeteria.

  2. Which number is the Student ID number?

    Answer: The Student ID number referenced in the MyPaymentsPlus information is the Permanent Number (Permnum) in SASI. This is the number that is assigned to each student and goes with them from school to school. It is the number that is on the student's schedule, report card, etc. It is not the Georgia Testing or Social Security number.

  3. Can the web address for MyPaymentsPlus be posted on the school website or emailed to parents?

    Answer:The web address can be posted as long as it is not a hyperlink which means the parent cannot click on the address and advance to the website.

  4. Is there a transaction fee for using MyPaymentsPlus?

    Answer:Yes, a fee is charged by the company handling the transaction. It is a service being offered and the customer pays a fee just like when a credit or debit card is used to pay for services.

  5. What is the fee for using MyPaymentsPlus?

    Answer:The fee is 4.29%. For example, If the parent puts $20.00 on the student's account the transaction fee is $.86. This fee will be charged each time a parent goes online to make a payment.

  6. Can the parent still send cash or a check to the cafeteria manager to prepay for student meals?

    Answer:Yes, prepaying for meals online is just a new service that households can take advantage of, if they choose to do so.

  7. Are electronic bank drafts accepted?

    Answer:No, only credit and debit cards will be accepted.

  8. Can students bring cash, money order, or a check to the school at the beginning of the semester and set the MyPaymentsPlus account up in the school cafeteria?

    Answer:Yes, prepaying for meals online is just a new service that households can take advantage of, if they choose to do so.

  9. Do students actually receive a card, or is everything electronic?

    Answer:The money is credited to the student's cafeteria account. The student keys in their meal number as is the current process when going through the cafeteria line.

  10. Can students still pay cash at the cash register for meals?

    Answer:Yes, paying for meals online is just an additional service.

  11. Can parents of new students open an account when they enter Fulton County Schools?

    Answer:Yes, they will need to go online and open a new account using the student's permanent ID number assigned when they entered Fulton County Schools.

Fulton County School  Nutrition MyPaymentsPlus FAQ Logo

If you have difficulty communicating with us or understanding this information because you do not speak English or have a disability, please let us know. Contact SchoolNutrition@fultonschools.org OR 470-254-8960. Free language assistance or other aids and services are available upon request.

School Nutrition/USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. Program information may be made available in languages other than English.. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form Instructions, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or (2) fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

© 2024 - This institution is an equal opportunity provider. USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

Web Analytics Made Easy -