Searching for a satisfying career?
• Do you believe it is important to provide children with delicious and nutritious meals?
• Would you enjoy contributing to the learning potential of students?
• Are you looking for a career with great hours, no weekends, school holidays and summers off?
Join the School Nutrition Team!
The Fulton County School District is seeking friendly, dedicated, and dependable individuals who enjoy working with food and children. We are now hiring for our Food Service Worker - Roamer positions in North Fulton County. Roamers are not assigned to one specific school. Instead, they are assigned to float to different schools within a 20-mile radius, to be determined daily by their Area Supervisor. Roamers are not considered substitutes; this position is a permanent position and employees work DAILY (Monday through Friday, 8am – 2pm).
Candidates for this position must have their own reliable transportation, a cell phone, and a willingness to work with different Cafeteria Managers and staff each day. Starting pay is $16.48 per hour. If you are interested in working as a roamer in North Fulton County (Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Milton, Roswell), please complete an application and email a letter of interest to SNPCareers@fultonschools.org.
• Competitive wage of $16.48/hour
• Great work environment with lifelong friendships
• All school holidays, weekends, and summers off
• Complimentary employee lunch